Friday, March 4, 2011

Lily of the Valley Challenge Amongst Friends


Here is my Lily of the Valley card for the challenge. My girlfriends and I were talking last weekend on our Scrap with Friends day about how much we love our Lily stamps and that the release was coming up but could any of us say we had inked up our beloved stamps much. NOPE. So we decided to challenge ourselves to do a Lily card within 2 weeks.


I am very happy with how he turned out and can not wait for the release. Think I am going to challenge myself to get a few more Lilies inked up. lol


As for the details.......


Stamp - Lily of the Valley

DP - MME Garden Party

Cardstock - Bo Bunny Double Dot

Bling - Basic Grey

Ribbon - Bo Bunny
Edit*** I totally forgot to mention this was my first time really using my copic airbrush system as well, it was AWESOME

Take Care

Kris

4 comments:

  1. Really cute little bear on an adorable card...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the copic air brushing. I will now have to get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Oh, you are all ahead of me getting this challenge done! I better get cracking! Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love the button on the bow and great job with air brushing.

    ReplyDelete