Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cards out the wazoo!!


Wow ladies, I have been pumping out cards like crazy lately but most of them are for family and friends birthdays so I can't show you just yet but I do have a couple that i can show you. lol


It has been a long couple of weeks as my hubby has been away on another work course...YUCK


For this card I used a squigglefly image, We R Memory keepers - Merry January DP, May arts ribbon, copic markers, and nestabilities, cardstock is Bazzill


Till Tomorrow

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Way to use up the extra paper left over from the calendar and your mom's box.... tehhee! I love the stamp he is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I just love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love how you layered the papers.

    ReplyDelete