Friday, March 11, 2011

A Baby Card for a Dear Friend


This is a card I did for a good friend who has just found out she is expecting. I ended up making a few of them as I love this Stamping Bella stamp and couldn't wait to use it. All of the sudden I have three people just finding out they are expecting. How fun.


Here are the deets,


Stamp - Stamping Bella - lil Peep

DP - Old Bo Bunny (can't remember line and didn't look)

Glossy Accents

PomPom Ribbon - American Crafts

and of course Copic Markers


Take Care

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the absolutely fabulous card! It is beautiful and I love how you added the pom pom trim.

    Funny enough, I love my garlic dills; especially my grandfathers, but I haven't been craving them yet. I have been craving olives; which I love as well, but I don't normally have them every day like I am right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I like the stamp. She is pretty cute, however I don't own any. I may have to buy one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...I just love the image...great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete