Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank You Caroline.......


Thanks so much to Caroline for getting ahold of me today to let me know the Hanglar Stanglar stamps were up on Ebay. I was able to get the Attitude kit and am so excited to get them.


The card I am putting up is just one I have had hanging around since last week and I haven't had a chance to put up yet. I had coloured up a bunch of images while I was in the hospital so I am trying to make cards with them now.


Hope you enjoy


Kris
The image is Mo Manning
Papers are Stampin Up a couple of In Colours ago

4 comments:

  1. This image is so cute! Don't you love how cards come together when you have images already colored!? Great card! Ooh, can't wait to see what Hanglar's you got your mitts on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Adorable card . . . love that image!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, great image and awesome colouring!! May I just add...COPIC BITCH!!

    Hee hee Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I love the layering of the paper and how you did the ribbon behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete