Sunday, February 27, 2011

An Amazing Day with Great Friends


Today was one of our monthly scrap days where a bunch of us girls get together rent a hall and scrap for 12 hours and talk dirty! lol


I look so forward to these days and it was so nice that I am finally feeling well enough to attend one and for the WHOLE time as well.


Other than continuing to work on a couple of calendars that should have been completed two years ago I am worked on and finished another canvas.


I have to say I am SO thrilled with how this turned out. The canvas is a kit from Quick Quotes again. I took their class (they were new to scrapfest this year) and it was by far my favourite class out of all of them. The company and its kits and inks are definately worth a google!


Hope you enjoy


Kris

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love how this turned out. This is gorgeous in person...had a blast, can't wait for next month!! Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This canvas turned out fabulous - it looks even better in person!
    Yesterday was great, I had a fantastic day! I think I may be a little self-conscious around you from now on though.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This canvas turned out beautiful. Keep up the progress on those old projects girlfriend!

    Saturday was great! Very productive, great food, good friends and many laughs.

    ReplyDelete