Monday, August 24, 2009

Sorry for my absenteeism....lol


Hello Everyone,


So sorry I have been absent with posting the last little bit. I managed to break the monitor on my laptop....dumb...dumb...dumb. I am so mad at myself, my LCD screen is cracked and so I can't see anything. My world, ie/ all my pictures are on that. So I have to take it in and have everything transferred.

Anyway, to give you something to look at I found one of my favourite layouts from last year. This is also special to me because it is the only layout I have actually completed of my wedding (my bad..lol). I have been editing pictures for hours most nights and now I am stuck because of my stinking computer....grrrr.

Well I hope you enjoy the layout and hope to be back tomorrow with October's layout which I was lucky enough to save to my USB. We will be using Sepia pictures for this layout. I can't wait to show you what I have come up with. This Tiffany line from We R Memory Keepers is most definatley my FAVE for this year.

The countdown is on for Scrapfest less than a month away and I am sooooo excited.


Take Care

Kris

1 comment: