Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My mojo is a going....


For awhile i thought I had lost it. I had a few meltdowns today after trying to get my design work done and the paper just wasn't quite right. If my paper isn't right that can throw me into a tizzy as the owner and dear friend of my LSS can surely attest to. So September's is all ready to go and as soon as I can get the ok, i will post it for you to see, October is almost there , and November still needs some work, but at least all of my papers are in order now. Jeesh. Anyway, I will try and find a card i have on here somewhere so at least you get to look at something.....Have a great day!
This is a bella wedding i had done as an order, one i put the diamond accents on it wow did she pop, I wish you could see how stunning in look IRL.
Thanks again for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment