Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here it is.....September's Design Class




Hi there ladies, as I told you after much.....ahhhhh...crazyness. This layout turned out amazing, I thought I had made a mistake by picking this Fancy pants line but in the end am I ever glad I did. Class schedule is not up yet so you are getting a Sneak Sneak peak. The schedule will be up on August 11th, so if you want in be sure you are on the ball that day...lol Remember my classes run at the LLS in Thunder Bay Dat's Scrapbooking. This layout is on dispaly at the store if you want to see it IRL. I was in a rush when picture taking and didn't get the two lined up nicely please forgive me...lol I gave you shots of either way it can go. I did it to go one way and it the end loved flipping it around....thanks for stopping by.... I will be in Arkansas on the Impaired Drug and Driving Conference so may be absent for the next little bit.




Take Care


Kris

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout. You are one talented girl. I am so glad to call you my friend!!! You should feel priviledge this is my first post on a blog. Maybe I will start one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You always do such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete