Friday, October 16, 2009

November 5th Class Layout and DAT'S Birthday Celebration

Hi there Ladies,

My November 5th, 2 page layout is up at DATS and I must say it turned out BEAUTIFUL. The title is your choice and we have ordered in devine chocolate chipboard letters for all participants to make there own titles, I have a book at DATS for you to pick a title from if you are unsure. I forgot to take a picture of the layout so for now if you want to see it you must check it out at the store. But this weekend is the perfect time to do so as DATS is celebrating their 6th anniversary with a sale throughout the store and a great make and take, so be sure to stop by check out the sale, support our local businesses and sign up for my November 5th 2 page spread class.

TTFN
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment