Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day!


Hello, Hello......



Boy do I ever suck at keeping up with this thing. Well, I am back (for two weeks now) from Scrapfest and it was AMAZING. Have to say I enjoyed classes this year I think above all other years, what a great time. Friends, paper and food, what is better than that. The Tattered Angels class was absolutely WOW and I can't wait to incorperate it in to some of my classes. Here is a little card I did a couple of weeks ago.


Take Care, I am actually working on my November Class since I have found my scrap desk (actually filled up 3 albums with layouts just laying around) YES I have a problem.


Kris

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful I love the nesty on the card. You rock honey. lv e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, glad to see you are back in blogland - I can't talk of course as I was absent for a couple of weeks - life happens, eh? Cute card, I see you have been playing with Nestabilities - must try that out soon. Can't wait to see your next class. Cheers, Shanna

    ReplyDelete