Saturday, July 25, 2009

Loving Doraline




Good afternoon Ladies,


Here is a card I finished last night, I am really happy with how it turned out which is a shock as I am never usually happy with my own stuff. lol I need to pull myself away from my cards and work on my classes for the fall....but i am having so much fun. For those of you that take my classes and for those of you that WILL be taking my class, I promise this year will be as fun and exciting as last year if not more! I have also decided to do some classes on Saturday's at DAT'S of course. Possibly some Copic classes but definatley some one page spread classes. I am loving the one page spread stuff I am seeing out in scrap land. Scrapfest is coming up in September so I am hoping to bring back tons of knowledge to add to my classes.



Anyway, on with the card. This is my new "fav" in the stamping world...Motivet stamps and this particular one is Doraline with Birthday Cake. This stamps are made in Canada which is GREAT. The email addy for this line is http://www.motivet.com/ check it out they are great. Hope you enjoy the card have a great night.




Paper - BoBunny Double Dot Heather Dot, Bazzil ?Dark Purple?
- Imaginisce - Chatty Cake, Chatty Cake

Ribbon - Stamping Bella

Copics Markers

Stampin Up Chalk

Bella Baubles





5 comments:

  1. Yeah, another one1 She is so cute, love how it turned out!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! You make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Welcome to bloggerville :) Love the motivet images too (although I have none yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so cute! I love your card!
    Hugs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute image and the paper is just too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete