Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday and Scrapfest Sign Up Day




Hey there fellow scrappers. Been a pretty crappy, crazy day in my personal world so what better to do than post a card or two.




On a very bright note. Today was sign up day for classes being held at Scrapfest 2009 in Minniapolis in September. So we can't wait for our girls trip it is by far the most exciting trip for me every year. Don't tell my hubby or he will be dissappointed I am not exstatic to hop in a car in two weeks and DRIVE to Arkansas (from Thunder Bay I might add) for this years Impaired Driving Conference. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed last years in Indy but the drive i could do without. roflmao (if he ever knew). But really gotta love him.




So the following cards are similar to Doraline, I had done up a few of the same layout and just changed a couple of things. I am not all that impressed with either of them but can love em all. So I used the same paper, same ribbon, Bella bling and baubles, copic, digital image from Instyle stamps and Cupcakeabella from Stamping Bella. Please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Looks great! Thanks so much for stopping my mine and for your wonderful comments on me work! Look forward to your future creations.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards Kris. Love that paper. Reminds me I should use my cupcakeabella more often!

    Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete