Sunday, April 15, 2012

Challenge #1 Happy Scrappy Day


Welcome to the DAT’S Designing Divas First Challenge & Blog Hop!

Our first challenge is to create a layout, card or altered item with a scrapbooking theme.

We hope you can share your project with us by Monday, April 30, 2012 at the DAT’S Designing Divas Blog.

If you have come to my blog from Jennifer’s Blog, you are on the right track.

I am the sixth blog on the hop and my special word is “to”. To participate to have a chance of winning the blog hop prize, you must leave a comment on my post and continue to the next blog to collect their special word.

After you have collected all 8 words in order, you must go back to the DAT’S Designing Divas Blog to post your 8 word sentence in the comment section by midnight on Monday, April 16, 2012 to qualify for the prize. Good luck and Happy Hopping!

The next blog on the hop is Lee-Ann.

For my card I used the following.......

Uptown girls - Stamping Bella
Bella Bling Wisteria lane
Stampin Up - Violet ink pad
Bazzil Cardstock in both Purple Pizzaz and Wild Pansy
Pink Paislee - 6x6 Vintage Vogue Paper Pack

Hope you enjoy the hop!!!
Take Care, Kris

8 comments:

  1. Love the card! Those darn uptown girls are growing on me. Love the glitter on the boa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista wonderful card. Love the glitter, my friends call me the "glitter queen, so all that glitters is gold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card turned out fantastic! I love the splash of bling and the inked edge just finishes the card off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for uptown girls!!! Love the bling and the paper choice- a great card Kris!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours & papers you chose Krista. Can't wait for NSD at Dats. See you then.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Krista. You are the Mr. T of the scrapbooking world with the exception that you are a Mrs. and your sparkle and bling are always elegant and tasteful : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Love the bling you used card is great Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. I like the sentiment you added to this card. Reminds me of my girlfriend and I :)
    I know I missed the hop, I just wanted to check out some local creative bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete